Coleslaw makes a great side to any dish in the summer. This coleslaw is simple and makes quite a large batch.
-1/2 Head Green Cabbage
-1/2 Red Onion
-1 Large Carrot
-1/4 Cup + 2 Tbsp. Sour Cream
-1/4 Cup Mayo
-1 Tsp. Erythritol or Stevia, optional
-Salt & Pepper, to taste
-1 Tsp. Lemon Juice
-1 Tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Chop and finely dice the Cabbage and Onion.
2. Julien the Carrot.
3. Add the Cabbage, Onion, and Carrot to a bowl.
4. In a separate bowl, mix the Mayo, Sour Cream, Erythritol, Salt, Pepper, Lemon Juice, and Vinegar.
5. Drizzle the dressing on the Veggies and mix well.
6. Store the Coleslaw in the fridge and enjoy!