Parmesan Walnut Crusted Tomatoes
Delicious side dish to a lunch or dinner!
-4 Large Tomatoes
-6 Tbsp. Butter
-1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Walnuts
-1/2 Cup Finely Shredded Parmesan
-3 Tbsp. The Happy Eater Italian Blend
-Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat oven to highest temperature.
2. Slice Tomatoes into thick slices.
3. Season with Salt & Pepper and place a dab of Butter on each Tomato.
4. Roast Tomatoes for 10 minutes.
5. While roasting, mix together the Cheese, Walnuts, and Spices.
6. When the Tomatoes are done, pour the juice from the tray in the Cheese Mix.
7. Spoon Cheese Mix on Tomatoes and bake for 5 minutes.