These are a tasty treat for a dessert or for a special breakfast! This dough can be tricky to work with, but I am finding that 2 things can really help: 1) Put the dough in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes after making. 2) Use parchment paper to fold and shape dough.
-2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
-2oz Cream Cheese
-1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
-1/2 Cup Quest Nutrition Coconut Oil Powder
-1 Tsp. Guar Gum
-1 Tbsp. Erythritol
-2 Tbsp. Cream Cheese
-2 Tbsp. Legendary Foods Apple Pie Nut Butter
-1oz Cream Cheese
-1 Tbsp. Canned Coconut Milk
-3 Drops Stevia Glycerite
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In 30 second intervals, microwave the Mozzarella and Cream Cheese until melted together and soft. . .about 1 minute 15 seconds.
3. Mix the Egg, "Flours", and Erythritol into the Cheese Mixture and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
4. Take the dough out of the refrigerator and place in between 2 sheets of parchment paper. Roll the dough into a square. Cut the square into 6 mini squares.
5. Place a spoonful of the filling in each square and pinch the edges.
6. Bake for 20 minutes until a light golden brown.
7. Frost and enjoy!!