So many options with these guys. Roast these for a tasty breakfast or lunch or for a side dish!
-1 Whole Heirloom or Hot House Tomato
-1-2 Hardboiled Eggs
-Cheese of your choice
-Salt & Pepper, to taste
-Handful of Thyme
-Handful of Chives
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Place desired amount of Eggs in a pot and cover with water. Let boil on high for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and run cold water over the Eggs. Peel.
3. Slice Tomatoes, Eggs, Cheese, and Avocado.
4. Cover a baking sheet with foil.
5. Place the Tomatoes on the foil.
6. Place a 'small' amount of Cheese on each Tomato. (The cheese will spread quite a bit when melted)
7. From here, get creative with what you put on each Tomato using the above ingredients.
8. Roast for 10 minutes and enjoy!