Our lives are busy today, so often not only does healthy eating fall to the back burner, but so does healthy cooking. The awesome thing is that there are more than a handful of great recipes out there that do not take long at all to prep for yourself or for an entire family! Save a little more time by doubling these recipes to have leftovers for the week.
1. Easy Egg Bakes: Get creative with these by adding your favorite meats, cheeses, veggies, and spices. These are great for a grab n go for breakfast!
2. Bulletproof Coffee: BP Coffee is all the rage these days, but for good reason. It provides you with long term energy, great flavor, and it takes nearly no time to make!
3. Broccoli Salad: This is an old classic that my mom made for many BBQs. It packs the flavor and nutrition. Tweak to your liking. Not an onion fan, pull them out.
4. Cucumber Wrapped Sushi: Who can say no to a healthy sushi for lunch! Add your favorite ingredients to make it your own, such as avocado, steak, fish, cream cheese, mayo, sprouts, etc. A mandolin does help greatly with the cucumber wraps!
5. Pepper Chips: These are great for a snack or served alongside a salad or meat. I, often will also do them without the cheese.
6. Cream Cheese Coffee Bites: Yummy! These make a great snack or dessert for that sweet tooth. Find fun molds at Michaels or Bed Bath & Beyond to form your bites.
7. Naked Fajitas: Still the great flavor of a great Mexican Dish, just minus the tortillas.
8. Caprese Salad on Mixed Greens: Add a bit more flavor to that salad. Different additions that you may enjoy could be: steak, chicken, different olives, burrata instead of mozzarella, peppercinis, avocado oil, avocados, tomatoes and more!
9. Parmesan Walnut Crusted Tomatoes: Serve these tomatoes on the side of a great steak or salmon filet for a tasty dinner.