This is one of those easy dishes that is fun to add in time to time. Derek and I recently have been on a smoked salmon kick. We have found and fell in love with Echo Falls Dill Salmon from Sprouts! It provides you with a healthy dose of Omega 3s, which are heart, joint, skin protective and help lower inflammation. For the cucumber 'slices', use a mandolin to get a thin slice that can easily wrap around your other ingredients.
-6oz Smoked Salmon
-Salt to taste
-1 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
1. Using a mandolin, create 6-10 thin slices.
2. Lay out paper towels and lay the Cucumber Slices down. Salt and wipe off excess moisture.
3. Fill each slice with .5-1oz Salmon, 1 Tbsp. Avocado.
4. Roll and hold with a toothpick.
5. Drizzle all your rolls with a bit of Avocado Oil.