Musli Chocolate Chip Cookies
One thing that I used to love and eat so much of pre-Keto was Oatmeal! Lots of Oatmeal! This KZ Clean Eating Musli Breakfast Cereal is the PERFECT substitute for Oatmeal! And, it is healthier, will not leave you feeling weighed down or bloated, and is KETO FRIENDLY!! I decided to test it out as a Musli Chocolate Chip Cookie and it turned out great!!!!
-2 Tbsp. KerryGold Butter
-4 Tbsp. Cream Cheese
-2 Tbsp. Natural Peanut Butter
-3/4 Cup Almond Flour
-3/4 Cup Quest Nutrition Coconut Oil Powder
-1 1/2 Cups KZ Clean Eating Musli Breakfast Cereal
-1/2 Cup Monk Fruit Sweetener
-1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
-1 Tsp. Baking Powder
-4 Squares KZ Clean Eating Milk Chocolate, crumbled
1. Add Butter, Cream Cheese, and Peanut Butter to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 20-30 seconds or until soft.
2. Mix Butter, Cream Cheese, and Peanut Butter.
3. Add and mix in the Egg.
4. Crush, crumble Chocolate and add it in.
5. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
6. Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes.