Remember the Hershey's Kiss Peanut Butter Cookies? These are a Keto spin off of those! For my base cookie, I used my previous sugar cookie recipe and then added peanut butter and a bit more almond flour! These won't be around long ;)
-1/2 Cup Coconut Oil Powder
-1 Cup Almond Flour
-5 Tbsp. Cream Cheese
-2 Tbsp. Butter
-3 Tbsp. Peanut Butter
-1/2 Cup Erythritol
-1 Tsp. Baking Powder
-1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
-1/2 Tsp. Salt
-Lily's Dark Chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Soften Cream Cheese, Peanut Butter, and Butter and mix together.
3. Beat in Egg and add other ingredients and mix well.
4. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
5. Top a baking sheet with parchment paper and spoon dough into balls.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
7. Let cool and then press a square of Lily's Dark Chocolate in each cookie! Enjoy!