White Chocolate Oreo Truffles!!
Mmmmmm! I was craving a different Truffle to make this Holiday Season, when my friend/client Alisa gave me the idea of an Oreo Truffle! Subbing the Oreos for the Cookies and Cream Quest Bar and the regular White Chocolate for KZ Foods White Chocolate Bar has made this recipe still keto friendly and low carb!!!
Truffle: -1 -8oz Cream Cheese
-2 Cookies and Cream Quest Bars
-4 Scoops Quest Nutrition Coconut Oil Powder
-5 Tbsp. Erythritol
-5 Drops Stevia
-2 Tbsp. Butter
-1 Tbsp. Butter
-1/2 KZ Clean Foods White Chocolate Bar
1. Microwave Quest Bars for 30 seconds and mash.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix Quest Bars and Cream Cheese.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix.
4. Roll batter into balls and place on a baking sheet and freeze for 30 minutes. If batter is not cooperating, place in the fridge for 10 minutes.
5. Microwave Butter and the White Chocolate.
6. Pull the Truffles out of the freezer and using a spoon, one by one place a Truffle in the bowl with the White Chocolate, and spoon coating over and place back on the baking sheet. Freeze and additional 30 minutes and then they are ready to go!!