German Panakuchen Spin Off
Pana....what??? Panakuchen is a German pancake recipe commonly made with fruits, such as apples or berries! I decided to change it up a bit and make a cheesy, pepperoni panakuchen!! Turned out yummy!!!
-3/4 Cup Cheese
-2 Tbsp. Cream Cheese
-2 Tbsp. Butter
-1 Cup Quest Nutrition Coconut Oil Powder
-3/4 Cup Canned Full Fat Coconut Milk
-1/2 Tsp. Salt
1. On low heat, melt butter in a cast-iron skillet, completely covering the bottom and sides of the skillet.
2. In a bowl, mix the batter for 1 minute.
3. Line the skillet with Pepperoni. Top with Cheese and Cream Cheese.
4. Pour batter on top of the Pepperoni and Cheese mixture.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.