Yummy side dish packed with lots of fat!! These make a great side to Zuchinni Noodle Spaghetti or a Steak!
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
-2 Tbsp. Cream Cheese
-1/3 Cup Coconut Flour
-1/3 Cup Quest Nutrition Coconut Oil Powder
-1 Tsp. Guar Gum (Thickener, Fiber Agent)
-Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1. In 30 second intervals microwave the Mozzarella and Cream Cheese. Total: About 1 minute, 15 seconds.
2. Mix in remaining ingredients minus the Cheddar Cheese.
3. Refrigerate the dough for 15 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
5. Break dough apart and roll into golf ball sized rolls and place on parchment paper.
6. Bake for 10 minutes.
7. After 10 minutes, put a little Cheddar Cheese on each roll and bake an additional 5 minutes!!