Ham and Cheese Keto Stromboli
One of my favorite meals as a kid when we would go out to eat was a Yummy Calzone or Stromboli from Old Chicago in Olde Town Ft. Collins, so I was excited when this turned out!!
•8oz Cream Cheese
•6 Tbsp Quest Coconut Oil Powder
•2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
•1 Tbsp Happy Eater Italian Blend
•Salt and Pepper
•Ham and your choice of Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
2. Microwave Cream Cheese for 30 seconds.
3. Mix in both the Coconut Oil Powder, Flour, and Spices.
4. Beat in Egg.
5. Roll out dough on parchment paper.
6. Layer ham and cheese.
7. Fold over dough, sprinkle on Parmesan Cheese, and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden!