I finally learned how to cook a steak!!! ;) This method is quick, but you do need to be engaged because of the quick turnarounds!
-Good Steak, here I did Sirloins with some good marbling.
-Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat oven to high broil.
2. Place your Cast Iron Skillet (empty) in the oven to heat it up for 20 minutes.
3. Remove Steaks from the fridge and have at room temperature for 20 minutes.
4. Blot Steaks with paper towels to remove excess moisture.
5. Rub Steak with Olive Oil.
6. Remove the Skillet and place over high heat.
7. Cook the Steak over high heat for 30 seconds per side.
8. Take Steaks off high heat and Salt and Pepper one side.
9. Place seasoned side down and broil for 2 minutes.
10. Salt and Pepper the other side and broil for 2 minutes.
11. This method is for medium rare!! Enjoy!!