-1 Bell Pepper
-1 Cup Tomatoes
-1/2 White Onion
-3 Tbsp. Sour Cream
-The Happy Eater Taco Blend
-The Happy Eater Ranch Blend
-Salt & Pepper
-2 Tbsp. Butter
1. Heat 2 cast iron skillets over medium heat with Butter.
2. Preheat oven to High Broil.
3. Season Steak with Salt & Pepper and Taco Blend to Taste.
4. Sear Steak 3-5 minutes per side in skillet.
5. While Steak is searing, chop up Peppers and Saute in the other skillet.
6. Place the Steak and cast iron skillet under the broiler for 5-10 minutes or until done to your liking.
7. For Pico, chop up Tomatoes, White Onion, and mix in The Happy Eater Ranch Blend.
8. Slice Steak, Avocados, Cheese, and put on a plate with the Peppers and Pico :) Enjoy!