Keto Mac 'n Cheese
This may not be the prettiest lump of Mac 'n Cheese, but it sure is delicious. One thing I have noticed lately if buying the "pre-riced" Cauliflower is to not let it sit in the fridge and thaw! Use it straight from the freezer for better flavor!!
•½ Tsp Salt
•16oz Bag Riced Cauliflower
•1 Cup Heavy Cream
•2oz Cream Cheese
•2 Tsp Dijon Mustard
•2 Cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar, divided (reserve ½ cup for topping)
•¼ Tsp Black Pepper
•⅛ Tsp Garlic Powder
•3 Slices Bacon
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Sauté cauliflower on stovetop.
3. Bring the cream to a simmer and whisk in the cream cheese and mustard until smooth. Stir in 1½ cups of the cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic and whisk just until the cheese melts about 1 to 2 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
4. Top with the remaining ½ cup cheese and bacon and bake until browned and bubbly, about 15 minutes.
5. Allow to cool about 5 minutes then serve.